Re: [IP] HELP

My wife is has high probability MS.  There is no definitive test for MS(very
frustrating for a Diabetic that can prove Diabetes with BG).  It is very
good that you are on the pump, as stress and infections seem to increase MS
episodes.  The good news is that sometimes MS crops up, and never shows up
again, other times it can be sporadic, and sometimes brutal, but there are
some very good medications that can keep MS in check for years and
years.....these meds make an insulin pump look cheap($10,000-$20,000 per
year for some of the meds), but again they are very good at keeping mS in
check.

My wife was diagnosed highly probable 3 years ago when she had her arm go
numb and stay that way for months.  Since that episode, she has had 1
episode that lasted about 2 months where she had a slight dizzy feeling(but
no numbness...)...

Good Luck!!

Mason