Re: [IP] alarms and sleepless nights

Hi Julie,

I've used a loaner pump twice, and it's no problem at all.  They send it
to you the next day, then you send yours back in the box they provide -
quite easy.  Actually I think the second time I just kept the loaner one,
and they never even sent me my old one back (must have really screwed it
up that time I dropped it before going into the shower ...). So you'll be
fine =) (but isn't it annoying when those alarms start going off and
nothing seems to work right?? argh!)

Also, for the people using Cigna, that's what I'm on too, well through my
dad. I'm not sure how the whole thing works except I know the infusion
sets and stuff come from MerckMedco and not direct from Minimed.  It's a
great deal though, to get all that stuff for twelve dollars! I've never
had a problem with the insulin going bad.

Have a good day all.

- -Laura