[IP] Yeah, I Won the insurance battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone'

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH, YEAH ,  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOPS,  Sorry for all the  yelling !  :-))      Tongiht when I came home,
there was a letter from my HMO.
It took me five minutes to actually open it , because I was dreading  reading
that my appeal was denied.  Imaginge my surpise and elation when I realized
I'd won my appeal for an insulin pump!!!!!!!  They are covering the pump and
suplies at 100% !!
They said they usually don't  approve pumps for type 2's but because the
information I supplied and my M.D.'s support  (plus the fact that I meet the
criteria set 100%) they approved me as a benefit by exception .  I don't care
how the did it , just that it was approved.  I have been fighting with them
since january and still can't believe  I've been approved.    I have to say
everyone who has shared information, provided support and in general are just
a great group of people have really educated me and empowered me in my fight.
 If I hadn't joined this great group of people, I don't think I would have
fought as hard!!!  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
p.s Michael , thanks for your analogies and  legal  point of view, it helped!