[IP] HELP

THREE WEEKS AGO MY FEET WENT NUMB SINCE THEN EVERY MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP
ANOTHER PART OF MY BODY WOULD BE NUMB at FIRST THE DR THOUGHT IT WAS
NEUROPATHY BUT YESTERDAY HE SAID IT MIGHT BE, MS. YESTERDAY I COULD NOT FEEL
SENSATION OF PUSHING MY FINGER NAILS INTO MY SKIN ANYWHERE TODAY I CAN FEEL
MY NAILS IN MY CALVE AND ARCH OF MY FEET BUT MY ARMS AND FACE STILL NUMB WHAT
DO YOU THINK DIABETES AFTER 25 YEARS OR MS. GOING TO THE NEUROLOGIST TOMORROW
I GOT AN URGENT APPT. BECAUSE LAST NIGHT THE DR HAD ME GO TO THE EMERGENCY
ROOM AFTER THE INSIDE OF MY THROAT WENT NUMB AND I COULD NOT SALLOW FOOD.
THEY RELEASED ME AFTER A QUICK CHECK AND PROVING I COULD SALLOW WATER without
CHOKING. I WELCOME ALL OPINION NO MATTER HOW SILLY.AMY