Re: [IP] New Insurance Questions

 >Every 90 days I will recieve supplies.  My insulin will also
 >come from them. I have heard that humalog will go bad during a process like
 >shipping.  I also have read that strips should be kept between certain temps
 >to keep them in good condition.  Is this method of recieving supplies safe?
 >I would hate to get my insulin thru the mail and it all be spoiled when it
 >gets here.  Any thoughts would be helpful .

That's the way I get all my stuff too... my insurance company, CIGNA, uses
an outfit called TelDrug. They are using special Styrofoam insulated
containers to ship insulin, etc. I've never had a problem, but then I work
from home and nothing sits out on the front porch all day either. I keep it
refrigerated as soon as it arrives.

(knocking on wood)