Re: [IP] Re: Going Live

<< BTW, my endo has one of the best track records in the country for
 successful pumpers.  I attribute this to the intensive, extensive
 training provided/demanded of his office.  >>

And I work with another with a great track record! over 150 on pump! We CDEs
know who does most of the work....all of you. Good going, folks!  We have
been downsized and the hospital doesn't know if it can support a pump
program. Ugh! I will be moving out of state. It may be that my only link to
diabetes education is through this group.
Barbara B.