Re: [IP] day 2

<< It was funny
 seeing the residents learn about pumping  at the nurses station and then
 in our room like they KNEW exactly what they were doing!  There was a 15
 old girl we trained with in the hospital next room over with a Minimed, and
 Kevin had a Disetronic. They were in awe!  LOL >>

I have 2 residents who will go on saline, one with a MM and one with a Dis.
Should be interesting!
Barbara B.