Re: [IP] New Insurance Questions

I have used mail order supplies many times.  I know
that my last supplier would actually include gel packs
to help keep things cool when shipping.  I have never
had a problem with my insulin degrading from this
process.  If you have a concern, contact them, and ask
them how they ship products to ensure safe temps

- --- email @ redacted wrote:
Every 90 days I will recieve supplies.
>  My insulin will also
> come from them. I have heard that humalog will go
> bad during a process like
> shipping.  I also have read that strips should be
> kept between certain temps
> to keep them in good condition.  Is this method of
> recieving supplies safe?

Do You Yahoo!?