Re: [IP] Up and PUMPING!!!! :-)

In a message dated 5/5/99 8:22:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

    Thanks for the thanks! That's why those of us who've either been pumping
 or "coaching" a child pumper for a long time already remain involved in this
 e-mail group! Be sure to direct your questions, concerns, etc to the
 collective wisdom of this group. Even the world's best endocrinologist wont'
 have all the answers, suggestions, helpful hints, etc that those who've
 personally BTDT (been there/done that) can offer you! Welcome aboard the
 increasingly crowded Pump Bandwagon!!!
 Regards, Renee (pump-coach to 16 yr old Melissa - pumping 3 yrs)
 Insulin Pumpers webs >>
Hey that's great "pump-coach" what a great name. When I was growing up my Mom
was the DR. Watchdog trying to defend me from stupid DR. She taught me well
at 31 I do a pretty good job of keeping my Dr. in line. When he is bad Now
I've an Endo who plays watchdog I could not get a referral out of the DR was
I called Endo and the next day my Dr. called himself to tell me when my
referral app. is. Mothers of diabetes have such a job my Mom still cries and
worries about me I think she got the worst end of this deal.AMY G.