Re: [IP] day 2

    Just keep repeating the word "perspective", as in, your perspective about
all of this will change continually. The very first site change my then 13 yr
old daughter and I did TOGETHER took us an agonizing 45 minutes!!!! We were
both all thumbs & felt overwhelmed by the "newness" of it....Nowadays she can
do a site change in under a minute (if she doesn't also have to fill the
reservoir) & was sure I was delusional when I reminded her how long that
first one took!!!

Regards, Renee