[IP] Natalie S - Silhouettes

Hi Natalie
Even though I'm not skinny <g> I find the Silhouettes much better
than the Sofsets - I actually find them easier to insert and it's
easier to get the tape down right since it's an integral part of the set.

I found the Silhouettes didn't stick well and the tape made my skin
itch until I tried applying a little Skin Prep on the site first. Solved both
problems. Only time it's come a little unstuck was last night when my
dance aprtner got his hand caught in the tubing and accidentally
pulled the set. It didn't budge but the tape came unstuck a little.