Fwd: [IP] Re: DUI of low bs

- --part1_18526012.24619393_boundary

In a message dated 5/4/99 2:13:45 PM EST, email @ redacted
writes:

<<  My poor husband has been kicked, hit, cussed at and I
 don't know what else.  He would insist I needed something to eat or
 drink and try to give it to me.  I would slap him or kick him.  It
 was a regular brawl to get me to do it.  >>

I got a black eye once from Jessica cuz she was on the top bunk and wasn't
about to be woken up to eat!!!!   Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers

- --part1_18526012.24619393_boundary