Re: [IP] Need Your Opinions...Please!

instead of filling each cartridge as you need it try filling three cartridges
at once and leaving them out of the fridge.  I find that by doing this all
three cartridges give me a uniform action and it is easier and quicker to
change as I don' t need to fill a cartridge each time I run out in the pump.
this has worked for me.  maybe it is psychological but try it and see if you
have better results.
Don with one penguin 0-