Re: [IP] Criminals R us

In a message dated 05/04/1999 1:32:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< but it maybe could have helped me NOT be arrested for
 shoplifting if I needed it!  >>

Geez, if this is true then we could justify almost any shoplifting... I
really NEEDED  that new coat or I'd freeze to death.  Nah, wouldn't work.
Bet you could have gotten to the front of the line if you would have told
them all that you were going to be sick and had to get out of there.  They
may not move for a person in a hurry but they sure will if they think they
are going to see a big mess.  Hahaha.