Re: [IP] Need Your Opinions...Please!

If your insulin can get heated through its storage,
then I would recommend keeping it in the fridge during
fills, Then when y ou go to fill up your cartridge
leave it set for a few minutes while it warms up.
Putting the "bottle" away.  This might help.  This is
what I have to do especially during the summer months.
When you get your insulin, make sure that you see them
pull it from the fridge, if not.  Ask them you want
fresh insulin that has not been sitting on the shelf.
Might have to go to a different pharmacy if they are
not going to comply.

<Snip>