[IP] Here comes Sara!!

Hey IPers...

I am going on vacation next week, and would love to meet any one who lives
where I am going...

I will be in Houston, Texas and Lake Charles, Louisiana.

I have tentatively set up something at La Madeleine in the lower level of the
Galleria on Saturday May 8th around 6pm...If anyone can make it, please email
me PRIVATELY since I get behind on digests...If not then, then Sunday the
23rd - same place, same time???

I will be in Lake Charles from Wed May 19 - Sat May 22 for a wedding.

Come meet me if you dare!!