Re: [IP] Need Your Opinions...Please!

Great question!  After checking back over my records, I am finding that the
last of the second cartridge I am getting highs--I am changing out that
cartridge about 1 to 1 1/2 days ahead of time.  For example, Sunday I was
running higher than normal all day.  Changed the sire since it wasn't time to
change the cartridge. By Sunday night I still wasn't getting the results I
usually do, so I changed the cartridge (using that questionable bottom third
of the bottle).  Still high.  Boluses had no effect.  Fought with it most of
the day on Monday and finally used a new bottle in the late afternoon and
within two hours was back where I wanted to be.  Time of the month doesn't
come in to play and neither does schedule--was a pretty ordinary day