Re: [IP] Need Your Opinions...Please!

In a message dated 05/04/1999 10:32:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I can get 3 cartridge changes out of a bottle of H, but I am finding
 that even though it is kept refrigerated and used within a couple of weeks,
 the third filling (bottom third of the bottle) never seems to work well and
 am always chasing highs after that 3rd change!   >>

I've been carrying the same bottle of H around in my purse for the last year
(room temperature).  It is still as effective as it was a year ago.  I only
use this for an occasional high, my pump still is loaded with Velosulin.

Is there anything else that might occur at the same time you are using the
last of the bottle?  I was thinking in terms of hormones or schedule changes
or something to do with the infusion set.

If you are only getting three fills out of the bottle you must be putting
over 300 units in the cartridge each time you fill-er-up.  Does the H remain
potent to the end for the first two fills from the bottle?