[IP] ELLIE - YOU ARE NOT A HOPELESS CASE!

Ellie:  You are not a hopeless case!  You hang in there!  Like Sara says,
it's time to find another doctor.  Making you feel bad about yourself is
counterproductive. Do the best you can one day at a time.  Join a diabetes
support group, T.O.P.S or Overeatters Anonymous for encouragement.  You have
taken the first step, now take another - you are headed in the right
direction.  If you need some recipe book recommendations, or pep talks or
just want to chat, drop me a line via e-mail any old time, be glad to lend a
shoulder and encouragement.  We are here for you!  Many hugs, Joanne Mc