[IP] Need Your Opinions...Please!

I have previously posted this question, but received no responses.  It has
become a recurring problem and I need to know if anyone else has had this
experience so I can either change pharmacies or get a Rx for more Humalog per
month.  I can get 3 cartridge changes out of a bottle of H, but I am finding
that even though it is kept refrigerated and used within a couple of weeks,
the third filling (bottom third of the bottle) never seems to work well and I
am always chasing highs after that 3rd change!  I then try changing sites
(still high), bolusing (not effective), and finally fill the cartridge from a
new bottle and everything comes right down--to the point that I crash into
the 40's.  I don't know if the pharmacy is not shipping/storing their H
properly, or if it just "breaks down" by the time I get to the bottom third
of the bottle.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I really hate to throw out a
third of each bottle, but it looks like I might have to do that. I'd
appreciate any ideas you might have. Thanks!