Re: [IP] mailing list .or. webboard

email @ redacted writes:

 Date:	5/4/99 5:43:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:	email @ redacted (Jef Lepine)
 Sender:	email @ redacted
 Reply-to:	email @ redacted
 To:	email @ redacted
 > One more thing, have the web masters of this site considered moving the
 > mailing list onto a web board?  I know that this list has been churning
 > out e-mail for a long, long time, but the web board format might make it
 > a little easier to read about all the topics in a more ordered pattern.
 > (i.e. "subject threads")
 I'd much rather have this as a mailing list. I don't have the time or
 motivation to open netscape to read a webboard. I'd much rather have it
 all come into my mailbox where it is easily filtered an dealt with.
 Just my opinion though.
I'm with Jef everytime I turn on the computer it is like a reminder to check
my Bs and feet.Amy