Re: [Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion]

 I have always only used alcohol to cleanse the insertion site. My pump
trainer, whose daughter was also on the pump, said just make sure your ha=
are clean and you make sure not to touch the needle or canula. And so far=
after close to 2 yrs ,I have never had an infection. I also have never ha=
d a
set come out of the site, or the tape come loose. This may very well be o=
ne of
those,YMMV, situations. Good luck.Denise

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=