Re: [IP] Things I wish I had known...

when the kids go in my friends hot tub, I make sure they are around 150-200.
Then I disconnect their tenders. I don't remove them cuz of the chemicals in
the hot tub.
I usually insert a new tender set after they shower. Usually an hour after
they are out of hottub we reconnect to new site and begin infusing. Both kids
tend to go low after playing in hot tub ,so a few hours with no insulin is
not a problem. YMMV
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers