Re: [IP] Participant in Laser BG testing

Scooter wrote:

>I went for my quaterly check up with my endo at Joslin today. While i was
>there he asked me if I wanted to participate in a study they were getting
>ready to start with non-invasive laser testing of bg's. He said I would go in
>every Wednesday moring around 7:30 am (having taken no bolus that morning)
>and thye would do a laser reading and a standard fingerstick reading of my
>bg. Then I would drink a can of Sustacal and then wait 30 minutes and do
>another laser and standard fingerstick. That is all I know for now. He said I
>would be in either the first or second test group, he will either e-mail me
>or call me.

Hey, Scooter - I'll meet you there. I'm in the same one. I think 7:30 a.m.
is way too early to do any real scientific testing, but who am I to stand
in the way of progress <vbg>

This sounds pretty neat, there could be something interesting to report
(unless we're sworn to super double dare secrecy) ...

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted