[IP] Participant in Laser BG testing

I went for my quaterly check up with my endo at Joslin today. While i was
there he asked me if I wanted to participate in a study they were getting
ready to start with non-invasive laser testing of bg's. He said I would go in
every Wednesday moring around 7:30 am (having taken no bolus that morning)
and thye would do a laser reading and a standard fingerstick reading of my
bg. Then I would drink a can of Sustacal and then wait 30 minutes and do
another laser and standard fingerstick. That is all I know for now. He said I
would be in either the first or second test group, he will either e-mail me
or call me.