From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #114
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest       Monday, May 3 1999       Volume 03 : Number 114

This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] question about changing sites(dis)
Re: [IP] wish us luck
Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion
Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion
Re: [IP] Re: Going live
[IP] Things I wish I had known...
Re: [IP] question about changing sites(dis)
Re: [IP] question about changing sites(dis)
[IP] 4 abstracts from medline re: pumps
[IP] Re: Profile of Ella Wilson <email @ redacted>
re:  [IP] A forum about pumping
[IP] Re: driving and being violent under the influence of insulin
Re: [IP] Excel Spreadsheet -2
[IP] unsubscribe
[IP] Basals
Profile of Tina Yancey <email @ redacted>
Profile of Laura L. Jones <email @ redacted>
Profile of Gerald L Stewart <email @ redacted>
Profile of AJ Tassarotti <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Re: Profile of Kacey Alexander <email @ redacted>
[IP] RE: Profile of Laura L. Jones <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Basals
Re: [IP] Basals
[IP] Bolus formula
Re: [IP] Bolus formula
Re: [IP] Basals
Re: [IP] Re: Going live
Re: [IP] Re: driving and being violent under the influence of insulin
[IP] It's Here~~~~~~~~