Re: [IP] Re: Going live

I did not have problems starting on my pump. I would double check about basil
units with your diabetic Educator. Talk to MiniMed yourself any tech question
they can help you 24 hr. a day like how to set the pump things about the
infusion set, they cannot advise you about how much insulin to take. If you
cannot wake up at night from a low that could be a problem. Good Luck make
sure you test your Bs before each bolus. Amy