Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion

 >In a message dated 5/2/99 8:56:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
 ><< I am wondering whether it is the IV Prep that is making my
 > skin so hard.  Why can't I use alcohol alone?  >>
 >I  have heard that alcohol causes the skin to toughen.

Looking at the label, IV Prep is mostly alcohol. It also has an added
ingredient to make your skin stickier, to help your sets stay put. From
what I understand, alcohol by itself is not that good of a germ-killer. I
use a product called Hibiclens to kill the topical bacteria... but, there
are a lot of other products that are similar. In my opinion, use the IV
Prep, only if you need the added stickiness.