Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion

I've been pumping a month now and before today had no problem with insertion.
 I use the IV Prep, let it dry,  and then insert the sil.  The first time I
pushed and pushed and the needle bent.  The second time the same exact thing
happened.  The third time it went in but when I tried to remove the needle it
wouldn't budge.  I checked and saw that it was bent and I had to remove the
set.  I had been using the ab near my side so today I moved halfway to the
belly button.  I am wondering whether it is the IV Prep that is making my
skin so hard.  Why can't I use alcohol alone?   Thanks for your help.  Ronee