[IP] question about changing sites(dis)

I've had my dis pump now about a week.  My trainer told me to change my
cannula every 3 days and change my cannula and tubing every other time I
change the site.  Is this what others do?   Disetronic did not send me
packages of only cannulas.    And do I need to get prescriptions from my
doctor for each supply I need and then call Disetronic with order?  and then
I guess Disetronic deals with the insurance part of it?...   (I have Federal
Blue Cross--I guess it varies with different insurances.)      I'm doing
basically well with the pump and when I'm not, I usually know why not.   I do
love the flexibility in my everyday life now!!!