Re: [IP] Different BS reading from test from toe and finger !?

<< So I tested
 using blood from my toe (results 62) and then immediately did another
 test with blood from my finger (result 89)!
 Does anyone have any idea why the results would vary so widely? >>

Blood flow to the toes is decreased in diabetes and the longer you have it,
the less the flow. It is not recommended you use any part of your foot for a
glucose test.
Barbara B.