Re: [IP] Information category attn. Michael

To Jan,
I am sorry I didn't mean there are no type 2's whoneed and pump insulin just
that the reason there are fewer on the pump as a lot of them control by diet
or pills in conjunction with excercise.  I think those who have to use
insulin should belong to this list and bevefit and contribute as much as
anyone else.  I hope you don't forget your pump often.  Sorry i didnt' mean
to offend anyone.  I would still like to know which is the pumper duck and
which is the ugly duck.
Don, with one penguin  0-