Re: [[IP] Is Diabetes a disability?]

email @ redacted wrote:
Hey folks,

This is a statement of fact, not a personal opinion...

The search for cases that involved diabetes and the ADA (Americans with =

Disabilities Act of 1990) returned three cases.  In all three cases, the =

court concluded that diabetes did not limit a major life activity and was=
 =

therefore not a disability.  =

and
would like to thank you for the thoughts and encouragement you sent.
I am a little confused here as to what this post means.Does it mean diabe=
tes
is NOT covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, or were these case=
brought by these individuals just dismissed because their diabetes had no=
thing
to do with the cases themselves? Thanks for your time,and hope things are=

going well with you>
Denise
Dxd 1971
pmpg 1997

  =

If anyone wants more information about the ADA or what qualifies as a =

disability, let me know.

Marilyn
 =