Re: [IP] Different BS reading from test from toe and finger !?

They used to say, sure try there. but the thing is
poor circulation, can result in incorrect readings.
Plus if you got an infection on your toe, that would
be really bad news.  You can try getting a vaculance,
that way you can poke other parts of the body, but you
would then have to have a machine that required a
small amount of blood.