[IP] Different BS reading from test from toe and finger !?

I am trying to get pregnant and so testing between 10 and 15 times a day
for good control.  Because of the wear and tear on my finger tips I
thought I would try a test and see if I could use my toe.  So I tested
using blood from my toe (results 62) and then immediately did another
test with blood from my finger (result 89)!

Does anyone have any idea why the results would vary so widely?