[IP] Excel Spreadsheet

Thank you, Jeff! What a coincidence! Since pumping, I've been doing a much,
much condensed version of your logbook on my computer and this morning I was
trying to figure out how to graph and again came up with a shorter version.
Also I just bought Stop the Rollercoaster and have been reading about some
of the "extra info" to chart. Anyway I'm excited about trying your charts.
Once I'm comfortable with it, I'll let you know if I do things any different
since ymmv. Thank you again!

dxd 7/77
pumping since 12/98