[IP] Disetronic Web Site Address Change

Hi!  I hope everyone is having a very nice Saturday.  The Disetronic Pump
Club Chat web site address has changed to disetronic-usa.com.  For those of
you who access the chat on Monday evenings, please make a note of this or
mark it with your "favorite place" or bookmark.  The new Disetronic.com site
will be used by Disetronic Europe.  I look forward to seeing all of you in
the chat room.  VCG's to everyone!          Take care, Fran