Re: [IP] Re:Why

In a message dated 4/30/99 9:59:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  In the past I have been told If I talk to
 pt about diabetes I have to make sure that they know I'm sharing my own
 experience and that I was not an RN which I did previously and after. Right
 before my pt came back from dialysis My boss told me I can only talk to pt
 about the pump and diabetes if directly asked by the pt. >>

This is probably due to concern over a possible lawsuit.  It's sad, but this
is the way that so many things are in society today because people are suing
so much.