[IP] Tincture of Benzoin

Tincture of benzoin is a brown liquid that comes in a spray bottle, and it
makes skin very, very sticky for tape to stick to it.  Jenna dabs a little
on underneath the edges of a Tender coming loose, and it will stick for the
rest of her life!  I had to ask the pharmacy to order it, but it is not
prescription.  I don't remember exactly how much it cost, but it wasn't a
lot.  And the 3 ounce bottle I got will probably last us forever.

<<I really appreciated your list of lessons.  Please fill me in on Tincture
Benzoin.  What exactly is it, where do you get it, and how much does it