Re: [IP] Information category attn. Michael

In a message dated 5/1/99 7:12:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<   The lack of type 2's on the
 pump is due to their non need for insulin.  I fyuou don't need insulin there
 is nothing to pump.  >>

Lemme see, Don ...

I'm a type 2 and, gee, I'm glad to find out I don't need to take insulin.
Although one day I disconnected and forgot to reattach after my shower. I
noticed the omission six hours later, after I'd been running to the bathroom
a lot, and my stomach was starting to feel queasy. I suppose I could go
around tired, nauseated and throwing up a lot like I did before I asked my
doc to put me on insulin ... but I think I'd rather keep on pumpin' instead.