Re: [IP] the yin and the yang of diabetes

In a message dated 04/30/1999 2:24:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dear all,
 I apologize in advance to those of you who hate long posts and invite
 you to skip over this if it's just too long. >>

When something comes from the heart like this the length doesn't matter.  I'm
sorry you had a bad day.  I'm happy for you that you are able to put this in
such a wonderful perspective.  Such an appropriate subject on this.