[IP] Lutein/Zeaxanthin

Hi,

Does anybody on this list know anything about "Lutein/Zeaxanthin"?  This
is something that is supposed to help reduce the risk of Macular
Degeneration (eye disorder).

I am interested in this because I most likely have the genetic markers
for both types of Macular Degeneration.  Both of my parents already have
this disorder -- Mother has one type and Father has the other.  I have
also been told by my eye doctor that my diabetes puts me at an even
higher risk for developing it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...