[IP] Lutein/Zeaxanthin

Does anybody on this list know anything about "Lutein/Zeaxanthin"?  This
is something that is supposed to help reduce the risk of Macular
Degeneration (eye disorder).

I am interested in this because I most likely have the genetic markers
for both types of Macular Degeneration.  Both of my parents already have
this disorder -- Mother has one type and Father has the other.  I have
also been told by my eye doctor that my diabetes puts me at an even
higher risk for developing it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!