Re: Silhouettes/Tenders (was RE: [IP] Darla's site pain)

Don't you just love the PC euphemisms that the medical profession/providers
use? Comfortable?? There is nothing "comfortable" about sticking yourself.
Why not use the "P" (pain} word and be honest about it? True, most of the
time it's relatively painless, (I'll use the dreaded "P" word) but I
certainly don't feel that there is anything  "comfortable" about the
process.

Sam
(who believes in truth in advertising)