Re: [IP] New Diabetic Adventure .. I'd Rather Not Do It Again!

Hi Lynne,

Luckily, all my hospital and medical bills are covered 100% by
insurance.  I would, however, like to sue the @*@#@*&^$&% for pain and
suffering.  The way things look, though, this is unlikely since he
supposedly lives below the poverty level.  I would probably never
collect a cent -- I would just waste my own money filing useless court
papers.  It doesn't seem very fair but I can't do much about it.  Right
now I will be happy just to see him face the charges of 1) felony
assault with a deadly weapon and 2) attempted assault.

I just hope my nerves hold out until it is all over.  I also hope I can
keep my stress level in control so that my BG's will stay in control,
too.  Maybe I will be lucky enough to get my pump in time!

<< Think I'd have to sue him for the hospital bills, etc. along with the
Lynne >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted