[IP] finally pumping!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that Kayla is finally getting her pump Monday
morning!!!!!!  She'll be in the hospital overnight and get out Tuesday
morning.  We're planning to grab a POP-TART (her first request from the no-no
list) and head to the zoo!!  I figured a five year old that voluntarily goes
to the hospital deserves a treat!!

I also wanted to thank everyone for all of the valuable information I've
gathered from this list over the past 2 months.  I am so armed with
information and feel very confident about Kayla pumping.  In fact, Kayla is
her endo's youngest pumper, and he's allowed us to work with him to set the
preliminary basal rates, etc.  He's very impressed with our depth of knowledge
and has admitted that we probably know more about the little ones pumping than
he does!  Maybe that should scare me, but I took it as a compliment  :0)

I'm sure we'll have that great big learning curve and a lot of questions over
the next few weeks, but I feel so much better knowing I have this great pool
of knowledge to turn to.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted