[IP] Diabetics Diving

I sent this once, but I never saw it posted.  Here it is again.

There is an article in the June 1998 issue of Diabetes Forecast about a
research project on Diabetes and Diving.  This study was launched in
1997 to analyze current blood glucose monitoring guidelines for scuba
divers who use insulin.  Last year, volunteers traveled to the Bahamas
and Cozumel, Mexico.  This year the first trip is to the Bay Islands,
Honduras, from June 6 to 13.  volunteers will receive a special research
rate for the trip.  The price includes seven nights aboard the diver
vessel, all meals, airport transfers in Roatan, five and a half days of
diving, plus diving with the dolphins at Anthony's Key Resort.  The
second trip is to the Cayman Islands, from Oct. 31 to Nov. 7.  If you'd
like more details you can visit the Divers Alert Network (DAN) Web site:
www.jshaldane.mc.duke.edu  or you can call Donna Uguccioni, (919)
684-2948 ext. 627 or e-mail her at email @ redacted

Sorry this is so long, but I thought the divers in the group might be

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted