Re: [IP] food question again

In a message dated 5/30/98 7:34:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  i do not have a
 dietician or anyone else i feel that i can discuss things with.   >>

I might be wrong, but I thought there was a dietitian on this list.  Also, the
previous comment about eating regular meals is right on target.  Basically,
three regular meals or 3 small meals and some small snacks throughout the day
is what our metabolism wants to work efficiently.  (Some people call this
grazing.)  Good luck.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted