Re: [IP] food question again

thanks barbara,  that certainly makes me feel great.  no, i do not have a
dietician or anyone else i feel that i can discuss things with.  my endo knows
alot but he has very little time to actually help me and his cde knows less
than i do i think.  i feel like i give her more instruction than she gives me.
as was mentioned earlier, we need to clone you.  thanks again.   ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted