Keeping Sand Out Of Pump (was Re: [IP] Semi-dry run)

The MiniMed "SportGuard Protective Case" is supposed to keep out dirt,
sand, etc. as well as water.

<< Do you know if this will keep sand out?  My son rides dirt bikes and
Memorial Day weekend at Sand Mountain in NV.  Well, he was full of sand
and so
was his pump.  He ended up removing it and going to shots.  To say the
when he got home he had been in the 300's all weekend.  We have since
reconnected and the bg's are back in target range.
Liz (Darren's mom age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507) >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"