Re: [IP] food question again

In a message dated 5/30/98 4:37:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i think i'm asking this question because i feel great now
 and i don't want to crash in a month for some unexpected reason.  i also feel
 with all my exercise i should be eating alot more, but i don't want it.
 anyone have an idea about this situation.  maybe i'm just paranoid and
 guilty because i have never felt this good.  ellen
 p.s. i am 5'4" and 125#.
 ---------------------------------------------------------- >>

Ellen...sorry you did not get a response...I definitely lost track of your
question.  Two things come to mind...(1)  your body is probably using
everything you eat now,.  (2) If you count all your calories, you might be
consuming more than 800. (3) most dietitians will tell you that you need at
least 1200 per day in a balanced meal plan to meet your nutritional needs
(4)intense exercise can decrease appetite  (5) If you are maintaining your
weight and BG control is in good balance, then everything is probably OK. (6)
your body will adapt and I'll bet you feel hungry real soon. Give it some
time.  I hope this is helpful.  Do you have a Registered dietitian to discuss
this with?  One that works with pumpers?

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted